Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Special Edition Makeup Sale (Last one for a while, peeps!)

Okay guys I must admit, I too lost my mind when MAC came out with it's Hello Kitty, Barbie Loves MAC, Fafi & Collections. So much so that I bought 2 to 3 of everything.....what was I thinking?! Did I mention that I love makeup?! Anyway- I contemplated selling them on Ebay, BUT with the overwhelming amount of fake products I saw- I simply could not do it.....let's just say some things are just too ridiculous to believe. These items are not used and in the box, (except for one) I'm not going to use them, as I have more than enough back ups....lol- so here we go. Because they are so special, and not used, I am selling them for as close to what I paid for them as I can.

Let's go over the rules for purchasing:

You MUST be at least 18 years of age or older to purchase any of the listed items.

Payments are to be made by PayPal only, including fees.

US Shipping ONLY: $5.00 for shipping 1 to 4 items, $8.00 for shipping 5-9 items, $10.00 for shipping 10 or more items.

The sale is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Once a request is received an invoice for the total cost PLUS shipping will be sent to the email address that is provided. The requested items will be placed on HOLD at that time.

Invoice MUST be paid within 24 hours or the item(s) will be taken OFF of HOLD.
Once payment is received the item(s) will be shipped within 1-2 business days and a confirmation email will be sent to the provided email address.

See pictures and names of the items below. Please include any further questions in an email with Makeup Sale in the subject field.

Send all request emails to makeupafterdark@hotmail.com with MU Sale in the subject field. Please include items being requested, shipping address and PayPal email address for invoice in the body of the email. I will respond within 24-48 hours.


Again items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis & all items are FINAL SALE. (no returns/exchanges) =)

Happy Shopping!



MAC HELLO KITTY

NIB - Too Dolly Palette - $28.00

NIB - Lucky Tom -  $28.00


NIB - (x2) Nice to be Nice - $10.00


NIB - Mimmy - $10.00



New no box, not used - Strayin - $10.00

BARBIE LOVES MAC


Lipglosses only**
$10.00 each

(Left To right)
NIB - Malibu Barbie, Happening Gal, Fashion Pack, Sweetness



FAFI


Lipgloss Only** $10.00

Totally It




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...