Sunday, December 5, 2010

Going Green

Sooo...I haven't used greens, blue-greens in a while and decided to wear them today. I received a lot of compliments on this look so I wanted to share it with you! Hope you like it!

I took a picture in both artificial and natural light so I am going to place up pictures of it in both:

First the Natural Light:




Then Artificial light...



AND NOW....For the good stuff............

BASE: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Highlight: MAC Naked Pigment
Eyelid: Inglot AMC Pure Pigment #44
Crease/ Outer Eyelid: MAC Prussian Eyeshadow
Crease: MAC Nehru + MAC Black Black Pigment (PRO)
Eyeliner Top: Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Radium
Eyeliner Bottom: Auto-de-blu Technakohl Liner + Inglot pigment #45
Inner Corner Top & Bottom: Inglot AMC Pure Pigment #45
Mascara: MAC Haute & Naughty ( MY FAV!)
Lashes Top: #66 some cheap beauty store brand..(they are long a spiky with an invisible band)

Leave any questions or comments below!



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love doing looks with green eyeshadow. You're blending and eyebrows are amazing :)

    http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I really looove color, but have found myself wearing my fav color (purple/pinks) more often these days. I am going to try to start rotating them more often. You are so very right looks with green are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...