Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Year's Smoky Eye

Here is a little smoky look that you can play around with for the New Year or any Holiday party. The fun thing about this look is that it is very versatile and you can play it up or down. You will find a tutorial on this look below as well. I apologize that it is only slides as I have not learned how to edit. I have been playing with the application during my free time and I still haven't mastered it yet so please bear with me. Leave and questions or comments below. Thanks!


Products Used:

EYES
Base: NARS Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Brows: MAC Stud Brow Pencil
Highlight: MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
Crease: MAC Saddle & MAC Embark Eyeshadows
Inner Eye: MAC Blue Brown Pigment
Eyelid & Lower Liner: NYX Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
Glitter: MAC Black glitter (discontinued, but Make Up For Ever has a nice one)
MAC 3D Silver glitter (Pro Only)
**Please note that glitters are NOT recommended for use in the eye area so use them at your own risk**

Mascara- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
MAC #3 Lashes

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...