Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simple Cool Brown Eye

I have been quite busy the last few days BUT I thought I would throw this quick little eye look in until I can get my Make Up For Ever eyeshadow swatches up. (My goal is to have that posted by this evening!) In the mean time here is a quick and simple look using cool brown tones. This look can be made more dramatic by adding more of the darkest crease color, or more natural by omitting the darkest crease color all together. Enjoy!


(I LOVE how I can see my hand and my camera in my eye! LOL- Sorry!)
Moving on...
Brows: MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
Highlight: MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW20, w/ MAC 242 Brush
Eyelid Base: MAC Bamboom Paint, w/ MAC 242 Brush
Eyelid: MAC Gold Stroke Pigment*, w/ MAC 242 Brush
(Fabulous Felines Collection, Limited Edition)*
Crease: MAC Saddle Eyeshadow, w/ MAC 224 Brush
Outer Crease: MAC Bloodline Pigment*, w/ MAC 224 Brush
(Fabulous Felines Collection, Limited Edition)*
Lower Lash line color: Bamboom Paint w/ MAC 242 Brush
Mascara: MAC Haute & Naughty Lash*
* I use the natural effect mascara (pink top) for my base, then I applied the dramatic effect mascara (purple top)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...