Saturday, June 16, 2012

What was I thinking?

How hard is it to take some pictures?! ....Apparently, VERY hard for me...lol. I still have every intention on posting my makeup show finds...among other things as soon as I take the photos! Initially, I planned to get right to work, taking pictures of swatches and reviewing the products I purchased at the MU Show NYC, AND THEN....I realized I had ABSOLUTELY no place to store these goodies!!!

With that being said, I have been spending all of my spare time over the last few weeks, making repeat trips to the container store, and organizing. I must say I am more than happy with the way things turned out.  I had no idea that organizing makeup could wear me completely out the way it did.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

In addition to getting things organized, I have also purchased more items that I have been wanting to try or interested in....that I will also share with you guys very soon. I am a Makeup Addict....what can I say?! ha ha ha

In the meantime, here is a picture of the finished product of what I have been working on. (It may not seem like much, BUT given the small amount of free time I have, it was MORE than enough)

If you want a breakdown of how I organized things, and this whole process I will be more than happy to show you in more detail what I did....well me & the lovely people from The Container Store who helped me! .....and Elfa of course!

The finished results:



Large 10 drawer Elfa on the left, Medium 10 drawer Elfa on the right
 ** all items from the container store**

=)

2 comments:

  1. @Janella Panchamsingh- Thank you! It WAS an investment but money well spent in my opinion. My makeup is organized now, it saves so much time and makes cleaning up a breee. I should have done this a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...