Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Smoked Berries

Hey guys it's been a hectic couple of weeks with the Valentine Day season BUT I managed to throw this quick look together, the other day and actually photograph it! I have been on the run so much lately by the time I remember to take a pic, the day is basically over and though my makeup is still in tact, it wouldnt have that "freshly applied" look that I prefer to post on here.....that gives me a an idea to test some products...more than later.. please enjoy this eye look & tutorial in the meantime!


MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
MAC Shale Eyeshadow
MAC Romping Eyeshadow (Ben Nye Azalea to substitute)
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
MAC Hush Eyeshadow
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
MAC On The Hunt Liquid Eyeliner
MAC Prolonglash Mascara
Inglot Eyelashes #30N

and a tutorial of course...(slide show tutorial, until I get a better video camera) =)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...